Watkins Glen, NY
- $14,000,000 Construction Cost
- Hotel/Hospitality , Brownfield Redevelopment
- A Four-Diamond hotel including 104 guest suites, fine-dining restaurant and lounge, ballroom for 200, indoor pool, and extensive landscaping.
- The hotel overlooks Seneca Lake and serves as the finest hospitality facility in the region, focused on destination tourists interested in Watkins Glen International Raceway, the wine region, and other local tourism opportunities throughout the Finger Lakes area.
- Project financing was significantly enhanced through the use of Brownfield tax credits.